Leeds Bread Co-op is looking for an employee to join our market and/or delivery teams!
We are looking primarily for someone to work 2-4 market shifts a month. The shifts are between 5 and 9 hours long and will usually fall on Wednesday afternoons/evenings, Saturdays or Sundays.
We’re also looking for someone interested in providing cover for our regular delivery drivers, who work morning shifts between 4am and midday, but we’re happy to accept applications if you can only do one or the other! We can be flexible with you if you can offer the same in return!
We’re looking for a co-operatively minded person who:
- is interested in good food and ideally knows a bit about/likes our bread or is keen to learn about it.
- has initiative, is honest, self-motivated, organised, methodical, and able to work independently.
- has great communication skills, is friendly, approachable and responsive.
- is up for working hard, shifting crates of bread around, running great market stalls and/or delivering bread to our wholesale customers
- doesn’t mind early mornings and knows Leeds pretty well.
- has a clean driving licence, been driving for at least 2 years, is 25 or over, (for van insurance purposes), and confident driving a mid-sized van.
- has good numeracy skills
How to apply:
Please read the information provided in the link below and then send us a short covering letter with some info about yourself, how you fit the person specification, and why you’d like to work with us to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title ‘Market/Delivery Staff application’.
Get in touch as soon as possible if you’re interested! – we’re considering applications on a first come first served basis. A successful applicant will be invited to a short informal interview down at the bakery prior to starting paid training sessions.
The Food Assembly – every Wednesday 3.30 – 8pm
Horsforth – first Saturday of the month 6am – 2.30pm-ish
Ilkley – first Sunday of the month, 7.30am – 4.30pm-ish
Briggate – first & third Sunday of the month, 2 shifts 7am–1pm, 2.30pm 6pm
Oakwood – second Saturday of the month 6am – 2.30pm-ish
Baildon – fourth Saturday of the month 6am – 2.30pm-ish
If you have any further questions please give us a call on 0113 2625155 or drop us an email at email@example.com