Leeds Bread Co-op is looking for an employee to join our market team!
We are looking for someone to do 2-3 shifts a month (5-9 hours long) on Saturdays and Sundays to help with our market stalls.
We’re looking for a co-operatively minded person who:
– is interested in good food and ideally knows a bit about/likes our bread or keen to learn about it
– has initiative, is organised and methodical, and able to work independently
– has great communication skills, is friendly, approachable and responsive
– is up for working hard, shifting crates of bread around and running great market stalls
– doesn’t mind early mornings and knows Leeds pretty well
– has a clean driving licence, been driving for at least 2 years, is 25 or over, (for van insurance purposes), and confident driving a mid-sized van
How to apply:
Please read the information provided in the link below and then send us a short covering letter with some info about yourself, how you fit the person specification, and why you’d like to work with us to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title ‘Market Staff application’.
Get in touch as soon as possible if you’re interested! – we’re considering applications on a first come first served basis. A successful applicant will be invited to a short informal interview down at the bakery prior to starting paid training sessions.
Horsforth – first Saturday of the month 6am – 2.30pm-ish
Ilkley – first Sunday of the month, 7.30am – 4.30pm-ish
Briggate – first & third Sunday of the month, 2 shifts 7am–1pm, 2.30pm 6pm
Oakwood – second Saturday of the month 6am – 2.30pm-ish
Baildon – fourth Saturday of the month 6am – 2.30pm-ish
We also work at seasonal food festivals.
If you have any further questions please give us a call on 0113 2625155 or drop us an email at email@example.com