Always fresh bread
A bread subscription is a regular order of bread that we will make and deliver to your local collection point once or twice a week (depending on your subscription).With a bread subscription you can choose from a range of breads: White Sourdough, Seedy Sourdough, Malthouse Sourdough, Vollkornbrot (100% rye), Deli Rye and a Weekly Special. Each loaf is priced at £2.65 and varies in size depending on the type.
You can pick up your bread from any of our collection points across Leeds in neighbourhoods like Bramley, Chapel Allerton, Woodhouse, Roundhay, Horsforth and the city centre.
You can start a bread subscription by standing order, bank transfer, cheque or PayPal.
It is easy, quick and secure:
Your privacy is important to us. At Leeds Bread Co-op we have a few fundamental principles:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it (we don’t like services that ask you for things like your age or income level for no apparent reason).
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of our services.
IT’S GREAT FOR YOU BECAUSE:
- You get to pre-order your bread online from a great choice and pick up from a near-by collection point.
- You get to take control of where your bread comes from and how it is made, while contributing to the local economy.
IT’S GREAT FOR US BECAUSE:
- We can develop a network of committed customers and develop a stable and successful co-operative business.
- We can develop a community around the bakery that guides and inspires us in our mission to make real bread widely available.
- We can reduce waste by knowing exactly how much bread to produce every week.