Always fresh bread
A bread subscription is a regular order of bread that we will make and deliver to your local collection point once or twice a week (depending on your subscription).With a bread subscription you can choose from a range of breads: White Sourdough, Seedy Sourdough, Malthouse Sourdough, Vollkornbrot (100% rye), Deli Rye and a Weekly Special. Each loaf is priced at £2.65 and varies in size depending on the type.
You can pick up your bread from any of our collection points across Leeds in neighbourhoods like Bramley, Headingley, Chapel Allerton, Woodhouse, Roundhay, Horsforth and the city centre.
Fabrication 8 St. Johns Centre, Merrion St, Leeds LS2 8LQ
Wharf Chambers Cooperative Club 23-25 Wharf St, Leeds LS2 7EQ (Thursdays only)
Cafe 164 Munro House, Duke St, Leeds LS9 8AG
House of Koko 62 Harrogate Rd, Leeds LS7 4LA
Cornerstone Housing Co-operative 16 Back Sholebroke Ave, Leeds LS7 3HB
Green Action Food Co-op Lifton Pl, Leeds LS2 9JZ
Oblong Woodhouse Community Centre 197 Woodhouse St, Leeds LS6 2NY
Collect from our bakery Unit 11, Penraevon Estate, off Meanwood Road Leeds LS7 2AW
Lidgett Lane Larder 99 Lidgett Ln, Leeds LS8 1QR
The Courtyard Café 2 Kerry St, Horsforth, Leeds LS18 4GN (Tuesdays only)
HEART Headingley Entreprise & Arts Centre Headingley Enterprise & Arts Centre, Bennett Rd, Leeds LS6 3HN
LILAC Housing Co-operative Victoria Park Ave, Leeds LS5 3DS (Tuesdays only)
Mill Kitchen Sunnybank Mills, 83-85 Town St, Farsley, Pudsey LS28 5UJ
You can start a bread subscription by standing order, bank transfer, cheque or PayPal.
It is easy, quick and secure:
Your privacy is important to us. At Leeds Bread Co-op we have a few fundamental principles:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it (we don’t like services that ask you for things like your age or income level for no apparent reason).
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of our services.
IT’S GREAT FOR YOU BECAUSE:
- You get to pre-order your bread online from a great choice and pick up from a near-by collection point.
- You get to take control of where your bread comes from and how it is made, while contributing to the local economy.
IT’S GREAT FOR US BECAUSE:
- We can develop a network of committed customers and develop a stable and successful co-operative business.
- We can develop a community around the bakery that guides and inspires us in our mission to make real bread widely available.
- We can reduce waste by knowing exactly how much bread to produce every week.