Join our community of over 150 bread subscribers and we will deliver your chosen loaf or loaves to your nearest collection point once or twice a week.
It’s great for you because you get to:
- Choose from a range of loaves and pre-order online
- Collect your bread from a nearby collection point that’s convenient for you
- Support your local economy
- Pay less than you would otherwise
- Get a regular, reliable supply of great tasting bread that’s good for you
- Sleep well in the knowledge that it’s real bread (no sourfaux here!)
It’s great for us because:
- We want to make great, fairly priced, sourdough bread easy to get hold of
- It helps our workers’ co-operative remain stable and successful as a business from the steady and predictable income
- We know exactly how many loaves to bake for you, which reduces waste
- We get to know you, and develop the community that guides and inspires us as we grow!
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
You set up an account telling us what kind of bread you would like and in what quantity, and where you would like to collect it. We bake your loaf, put it in a bag with your name on it, and deliver it to your chosen collection point that same morning. All you need to do is drop in, pick it up, and enjoy it!
As a subscriber, you can choose from the White Sourdough, Seedy Sourdough, Malthouse Sourdough, Vollkornbrot (100% rye), Deli Rye and Weekly Special.
All subscriptions cost £10.60 for every four weeks of bread (i.e. £2.65 per loaf).
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions for lots more info!
START A NEW BREAD SUBSCRIPTION
On the form below, please pick the bread you would like to receive for your subscription – choose the type of bread and number of loaves for each delivery day. If you only want bread on one day, simply select ‘none’ for the other day. All loaves cost £2.75 each. You can choose to pay your subscription by cheque, bank transfer, standing order or PayPal.
Please don’t forget to indicate which collection point you would like to collect your bread from. You can pick up your bread from any of our collection points across Leeds in neighbourhoods like Bramley, Headingley, Chapel Allerton, Woodhouse, Roundhay, Pudsey, Horsforth and the city centre. All our current collection points are shown on the map below.
Then please fill in your personal details to allow us to administer your bread subscription* and use the button to send the form to us. Once we receive your details we will email you to confirm the order and with payment details. We ask you to allow a few days for payment to come through to us, and then once we have received payment, we will email you to confirm the start of subscription.
And then… you just have to enjoy your bread!