By booking onto a class at Leeds Bread Co-op you agree to the following terms and conditions set out below:
- Leeds Bread Co-op provides classes for adults over the age of 16, unless otherwise explicitly stated. We reserve the right to ask for proof of age on the day and will ask anybody we believe to be under 16 to leave the course if they cannot. No refund will be issued under these circumstances.
- If you have booked a place using the student discount code you will be required to present your student ID when you attend the class. If you are unable to do so you will be asked to pay the additional cost for the ticket.
- No booking will be confirmed until full payment has been taken.
- By booking through Eventbrite, you also agree to their terms.
- Leeds Bread Co-op reserves the right to cancel a class for any reason. Should a class be cancelled we will endeavour to give 7 days notice and will provide a full refund or offer an alternative date, however there may be occasions (including, but not limited to, inclement weather or tutor illness) where it is not possible to provide 7 days notice. Leeds Bread Co-op also reserves the right to change the advertised tutor. Where possible this will be communicated in advance.
- Should you wish to cancel your place, Leeds Bread Co-op will issue a refund if you cancel no less than 30 days before the date of the class. We will also provide a full refund if we are able to fill your place from our waiting list for the class, if applicable. Alternatively, we are more than happy for you to transfer your ticket to someone else but you will need to sort out the financial aspect between yourselves.
- You may not transfer to another class less than 14 days before your original class was due to take place. Transfers are subject to availability only. You will be liable for any additional costs incurred if the class or ticket type you transfer to is more expensive.
- We will not provide refunds for failed attendance due to sickness or any personal circumstances outside of the control of Leeds Bread Co-op.
- Refund requests should be placed through the channel the booking was made. Refunds will be issued through the channel the booking was made.
- Our contract is with the person who made the booking. Should the booking have been made on behalf of someone else, it is their responsibility to pass on all the appropriate information about the class. Any refund requests should come from the person who booked the course. If you have purchased a place as a gift for someone else please note that the pdf ticket you receive will be in your name and will include the price and our contract will remain with you. We will add the gift recipients name to our attendee list but cannot contact them directly due to data protection rules.
- All participants agree to follow the guidance of the tutors and other bakery staff as applicable. Anybody not behaving in an appropriate manner during the workshop or course may be asked to leave, with no refund issued.
- For your own safety, please make sure you are wearing appropriate footwear (A low heeled shoe which covers all of your foot. No high heels, ballet shoes, sandals or other open-toes shoes please). The tutor may ask you to leave if you are not wearing appropriate footwear, with no refund issued. Leeds Bread Co-op will provide aprons, but it is advisable to wear old clothing. Leeds Bread Co-op will not be liable for any damage or stains to clothing.
- Photos taken during the course may be used in future publicity and marketing and on social media. If you would prefer that images of you and/or your work are not used for these purposes please let a member of the Leeds Bread Co-op team know on the day.
- All bookings shall adhere to the same terms, regardless of the channel through which they have been booked and paid.